Corporate Social Responsibility
As part of CSR activities FCDA carried out
- Vaccination programme during Covid period for ….members of general public
- Has purchased a mobile Ambulance for providing free medical service through Drs treatment for the local villagers once a week. Has tied up with Sanjiban, the famous hospital for this purpose.
- Solar Power through installation of Solar Panel System installed on CFC buildings rooftop as an energy saving measure
Association conducted foundry related training courses under Paschim Banga Society of Skill Development (PBSSD) scheme of Ministry of Technical Education and Skill Development, Govt of West Bengal between 2019-2021 through which around 100 trainees completed courses ranging from 3 to 6 months out of which most of them got employed in various foundry units.
Our ITI named as Vivekananda Private ITI recently received affiliation from National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt of India for running following courses, classes for which would commence from September, 2022:
- Health Sanitary Inspector
The Government of India under the Ministry of Textiles has proposed various incentive schemes and subsidies for the development and upgradation of the power loom sector. One such scheme is Common Facility Centre (CFC) Scheme which was developed to provide financial assistance for setting up of Common Facility Centers in the power loom cluster. In this article, we look at the Common Facility Centre (CFC) Scheme in detail.
Objectives of the Scheme
The objectives of the Common Facility Centre (CFC) are given below:
- To establish Common Facility Centres (CFC) in various Powerloom clusters
- To provide pre-weaving, post weaving and other infrastructure facilities to Powerloom units, power loom weavers, power loom industry associations and other organizations allied with Powerloom industry.